Thursday 11 March 2010

Spiderman

Hello.
Tomorrow is my Fiance's birthday so today I'm going to share with you the card that I've made for him, with a gift and matching envelope. I bought the wrapping paper from Toys 'R' Us especially to make cards for him, but this is the first time I've used it. I cut out the same image four times and decoupaged them, which shows up a lot better on the second picture. I then used the head from the same image to make two tags to go on the gift and on the centre of the envelope. I finished it off by drawing the spider webs on the corners, and writing HAPPY BIRTHDAY! around the edge of the circle.

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

This is just GREAT!!!! And how clever! I would have never thought to use wrapping paper. Spiderman looks like he's ready to fly off the paper!! I know he liked it alot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...