Friday 30 April 2010

Samples day six

Hello
Here are today's samples. The first one is a one layer card. I changed the sketch slightly by taking the line out of the middle. I really love that rainbow arrow and I think I will be using that idea again.
- The arrow is from the 'Fun & Funky Arrows' set by Hot off the Press.
- You is stamped using 'Curly Font' by Papermania
- Are awesome is stamped using an alphabet set by Studio G


The second card didn't really go how I wanted it to, but I thought I would share it anyway. I bought this stamp set yesterday, and when I've got a little more time to play with it I will be making a shaker card. I think they just about show up in the picture, but there are spots of glitter dotted about in the snow globe.
- Image and sentiment are from 'Carol Singers' by Woodware Craft Collection
- Patterned paper is from the 'A Wonderful Christmas' 6x6 pad by Papermania

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love that little Christmas card....so different and cute.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful snow globe...:)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Gorgeous cards Mary-Kate! LOVE the arrow card. Love how you used the rainbow colours and the way the arrow points to the sentiment to highlight it - very clever. And the Snow Globe is so pretty (I love snow globes - they are such fun).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...