Wednesday 2 June 2010

Magic bear.

Hello.
I've been meaning to try the magic technique for a while, but I always thought it looked really hard. Well, it isn't so hard and it makes for really fun cards. I ended up making the technique up as I was going along, but the instructions to do it properly are here. I think I will be following them a little more next time.
Here is the coloured image after the tab has been pulled up.
- The sentiment is from Jungle Creatures by Kanban
- The image is from a Bently Bear set which came free with Cardmaking and Papercrafts magazine
- The paper came from a magazine too, but I'm not sure which as it's an old one.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Very kool..

Unknown said...

Clever card...:)

jimlynn said...

WOW! I'll have to try this technique. Such a very cute card.
Lynn

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this adorable card, Mary-Kate!! Magical, indeed!!!

dawnmercedes said...

way to go! this is fun...techniques aren't my thing..b.ut I sure love admiring them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...