Thursday 15 July 2010

Happy birthday Michael!

Hello.
Today my brother turns 25. I shared on Monday the card James and I are sending so today I am sharing the one from my parents. I'm not entirely sure of the reasons behind it, but my brother is a Holland supporter. As you may know they recently lost the world cup. When I asked my mum what she wanted on her card, this was her suggestion. I don't really know why she would want to remind him of their losing, but I'm sure he will see the funny side of it. The deflated football is also on the inside of the card.

- The sentiment is stamped using an alphabet by Studio G.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun card!! That deflated soccer ball really makes this design!! I hope your brother has a great sense of humor!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...