Saturday 25 February 2012

Pampering session

Hello.
My Grandma has been having problems with her knee lately, she went to see a doctor yesterday who told she may end up needing a new knee. So my Mum, my Auntie and I organised a pampering session at her house on Thursday to try and cheer her up. While we were there we used the face steamer and some face masks. I also painted my Mum and my Grandma's nails, and I dyed my Mum's hair. My Auntie ended up leaving early so she didn't get her nails done. My Grandma just had her nails painted a neutral colour, but my Mum asked me to do something with red and green on hers. This is how my Mum's nails turned out.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

You are so lucky to have your mom and your grandma to pamper!

Karen said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your Mom, Grandma and Auntie. I bet they were just as happy with the day as you were. What a wonderful gift...a gift of time

dawnmercedes said...

oh wow!! What a great idea to pamper and cheer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...