Sunday 11 March 2012

Aliens

Hello.
Before I get to today's card I have some news to share. On Friday night James and I went to a friends house for a party. While we were there James broke two bones in his foot. He is currently in hospital, and it's looking like he will be in until Tuesday. It means he will be in the hospital for his birthday, which is on Monday. I am trying to get in for visiting times as often as I can, which means I'm not going to have much time for making anything. I have a couple of cards ready to post though so my blog shouldn't be too quiet. So, on with the card. I used a couple of Dustin Pike stamps to make this scene. It's a pretty simple card, but I like how it turned out.


6 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Ouch! I hope his foot heals soon. Your card is stinkin' cute!!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Your cards are very funky Mary Kate. Love them!
Ouch, That's not a good visit nor experience for James or you. DO they still have set visiting times in Britain? Here in Australia you can visit when you wish as long as you are respectful to everyone.

Emkay said...

Yes, unfortunately they still set visiting times. The one's for the hospital he is in are particularly bad too. Its 3.30-4.30 and then 6.30-8, thankfully they're not too strict on keeping to them though.

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear about James' misfortune. Love both the cards, too cute!

Becky said...

I hope James gets better soon. Love the cards, they are so cute.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Fab cards Mary-Kate - I LOVE alien cards and yours are just so adorable. Hope James will be all better soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your encouraging comments - I really appreciate them :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...