Friday 6 April 2012

Skull Heart

Hello.
I wanted to make a single layer card yesterday, but ended up making this with the heart popped off the card. The heart comes from Delicious Doodles, if you haven't seen their stamps, they are definitely worth a look. They have a great variety of unique images, as well as some more contemporary ones. The border is from the Rock Star set by Inkadinkado, which is one of my favourite sets. It has been left unused for a while, so I think I'll play with it some more while I've got it on my desk. I thought it would be fun to contrast the dark images with a cute sentiment, so I chose one from Elyzbells' Summertime mini messages.

2 comments:

Craft Paper said...

I'm glad you decided to make the heart pop off the page. You definitely got a contrast with the sentiment and the imaages. It's a great card!

Tammy said...

Unusual image but I love how it matches your border.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...