Friday 24 August 2012

Christmas already?

Hello.
Christmas is starting to appear already here! There's a couple of shops that have started to get Christmas stock in, and craft magazines are giving away Christmas stamps and papers. While I definitely think it's too early for Christmas to be appearing in shops, it's never too early to start making Christmas cards. I was originally going to use the Christmas freebies that I got recently to make a card, but when I looked through my box of Christmas card supplies I wanted to use my Elzybells stamps. I did some masking to create this scene and used an Elzybells sentiment to finish too.


7 comments:

Tammy said...

Positively adorable! Great images and coloring!

Winnie said...

Such a pretty Christmas card! I love how you created the scene. I love the sweet images! The distressing around the focal image is a great touch...(Love that sheep..!!!)

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

This so reminds me of the many Christmas plays and pageants that I put on over the years Mary Kate. Sweet memories ( mostly) caused by your nostalgic card.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this precious Christmas card!!

Becky said...

This is so sweet!

ddazzled71 said...

Oh my Mary Kate, it seems to appear earlier and earlier every year. This is such a sweet image and you have colored it wonderfully! Such a beautiful card and a great start to your Christmas Card Making! xx

paige said...

Terrific scene you created and it looks great on the large oval shape!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...