Saturday 15 September 2012

31 Day Card Challenge

Hello.
I recently came across the 31 day nail challenge, and I remembered a while back on Facebook people were doing other 31 day challenges such as the photo one and the song one. If you've not seen any before it involves a list of 31 challenges to be done over 31 days. Usually the rules say that the days don't have to be consecutive, but most people do it that way.

After a bit of searching it seems that there is already a card making version, but I couldn't actually find a list of challenges, so I though it would be fun to come up with my own. I have split the 31 days into 6 different kinds of challenges, so there are five of each and the last challenge is just to repeat any of the previous. I tried to keep the challenges fairly easy so that anyone can play along.

I am going to start my 31 day challenge on the 1st of October, and I would really love if anyone was to do it along with me.


Feel free to share the picture around, but please link back to this post if you do. Also, if you are taking part in the challenge, either in October with me or any other time please let me know, I would love to see your creations!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds like a great time, hope you get lots of participants!

ddazzled71 said...

I have seen some of these but not for cards.....its sounds like a fabulous idea. I would love to try and play along with you Mary Kate. Will you have a badge or something that people can add to their blog to promote your event/your blog?

Emkay said...

It would be awesome if you did play along. I was thinking of making a badge, I will try and get one made today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...