Friday 14 September 2012

Santa

Hello.
I couldn't resist the adorable Nitwit stamp set which came with the latest Simply Homemade magazine. The Santa from that set was used for this card. Santa's candy cane has star dust Stickles between each stripe. The paper he is backed on is from a collection designed by Beth Gunnell. The snowflake and sentiment are both from a Polka Doodles set. All the papers on this card have silver ink along the edges, although the picture is only showing it on the patterned paper.


8 comments:

Tammy said...

Terrific card for the holidays! Love the cute image and the backing paper is perfect.

Winnie said...

He is an adorable Santa! The fun paper you used add to the happy holiday feel. You are going to be ahead of the game at this rate. I tell myself each year I will start them early, and ..... yep, time escapes. Have a great weekend.

Craft Paper said...

Such a cute Santa and cute Christmas card. I just love polka dot paper!

Karen said...

Your Santa is so cute Mary Kate. Love your polka dots on the pretty paper.

MiamiKel said...

What a cutie!! I'm so jealous tha teveryone is getting holiday cards done :)

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What a great card to have started for your Christmas stash Mary Kate.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love Santa's curly candy cane!! What a cute holiday card, Mary-Kate!

ddazzled71 said...

Such an adorable Santa and great card Mary Kate.....I have to seriously start thinking about Christmas or it will arrive and I'll have no cards ready! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...