Monday 17 September 2012

Twenty One

Hello.
October is one of the busiest months for me making cards, lots of people having birthday, so I usually try and get started early. One of my cousins will be turning twenty one and I will need four cards, for different people to send her, so this is the first one of them. 
While I was browsing through ideas to use for the 31 day challenge I came across some ideas which I wanted to try. This card uses the pixel embellishments which I thought looked really cool. I used black, pink and purple chalk for my pixels, although I think the pink got lost behind the two darker colours.



7 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Cute card with your pixel frame!!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What an interesting card Mary Kate. I'm sure a 21year old would love the idea of the pixels.

MiamiKel said...

Wow, super great work! I love the edging! I hear you on the busy months - for me, it's December! 0x0x

Tammy said...

Fantastic 21st birthday card! Love the embellishments you used around the edge!

paige said...

Terrific card for a milestone year! Love the frame you created - looks good on the easel too!

Craft Paper said...

Great card! Good luck with the 31 day challenge. I like your new blog design!!

Becky said...

Fabulous 21st Birthday card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...