Wednesday 10 October 2012

31 Day Card Challenge - Day 10

Hello.
The challenge for day 10 of the 31 Day Card Challenge is to use any technique to make your own background paper. I decided to use the emerging colour technique. I started by using my watercolour pens to colour a piece of watercolour paper. Then stamped and clear embossed over that using an arrow from Hot off the Press' Fun and Funky Arrow set. I rubbed black ink over the whole thing and then used tissue to remove excess ink. The sentiment was created using the Fun Alphabet by Papermania, and I coloured it in all different colours to match the multi-coloured arrows.


1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a bright and wonderful graphic design!! I love the vibrant colors and glistening arrows!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...