Tuesday 23 October 2012

31 Day Card Challenge - Day 23

Hello.
The challenge for day 23 of the 31 Day Card Challenge is to take inspiration from a card on the last blog you visited. I'm not going to have chance to make a card today so I did this yesterday. I made the card after I had visited all the blogs of my blog groups, and the last one I visited was Lynn's. It was tough to choose a card to be inspired by as she has so many wonderful ones. I ended up choosing this post as the technique seemed really interesting. For my card I used a really old stamp set called Victorian Butterflies, and a sentiment from a Polka Doodles set.

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Nicely done, MaryKate! Love the look of the torn edge! Xoxo

Lynn McAuley said...

It's beautiful, Mary-Kate! What an honor to see you find inspiration in my work!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...