Wednesday 24 October 2012

31 Day Card Challenge - Day 24

Hello.
Day 24 of the 31 Day Card Challenge and today the challenge is to be inspired by a material in your home. My craft room is at my Grandma's house so I went on a search for a material to use. I found a blue blouse which has different blue and purple flowers on it, and it instantly reminded me of a paper I have. For the card I kept the paper as the focus and added a few buttons to match the buttons on the blouse.


This is what the blouse looks like which I based the card on.




6 comments:

Winnie said...

Such a striking card. It is great how the blouse inspired your use of that lovely paper. So great. Someone will love to recieve it.

Margaret said...

Very creative. Love the image that you used and great job on the inspiration from the blouse.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colors. Grandma's closet is a great place to find inspiration!

nwilliams6 said...

What a perfect representation of your grandma's blouse. This is so great - reminds me of my grandmother's blouses (they were always sooo pretty and delicate). I love this card! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and I am so glad I dropped by yours as well!

Craft Paper said...

This is great card design. I like the size you chose and the simple design. Beautiful!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the simple elegance of this design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...