Wednesday 31 October 2012

31 Day Card Challenge - Day 31

Hello.
The last day of October and the last day of the 31 Day Card Challenge. The final challenge is just to repeat whichever was your favourite challenge. I chose to repeat day 6 which was paper piecing. It's a fun technique to add pattern to an image, which I don't do very often so I thought that would be a good one to repeat. I have used Grandma from Crafter's Companion and given her an animal print dress using the Safari Kids pad by DCWV. I finished off with a sentiment from the Girl Just Chillin' set by Making Memories.


Here are the cards from day one to day thirty:
















And last, but not least I have to say thank you to Danie for playing along. 

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations, Emkay, on completing all these fun challenges!! I love this spry rope-skipping granny!! And how fun to see all of the cards together!

Tammy said...

Congrats on completing the challenge! Each and every card is extra special!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...